First quarter stuff

Alright this is about grade and school stuff so if your not about it get out of here. Ok so School i don’t like it but i don’t know about whoever is reading this but I don’t Alright?  So i got 5 falcon fouls this semester and Falcon fouls are a way our school give us it and if you get 4 you get a big bad Nono Detention, Its not really scary our anything but it’s boring and if you have to wait 25 minutes to get out of there and all you really do there is just write why you are there and what will you do to make a better person it just me or they make it Exciting like one time some one got one and our teacher was like “Good Job on getting the first falcon foul of this class” That just weird to me for some reason, But i got good grades mostly threes and probably one four i just took a glance at it.So the first day i started here it was Horrible i got lost and it took me like 10 minutes to go excel to english language arts and then social studies then lunch room then math then gym THEN I DIDN’T HAVE A GYM UNIFORM BECAUSE I JUST STARTED BECAUSE I JUST STARTED OUT AND I GOT 1 PASS FROM GETTING NOT HA VE A UNIFORM. I’ve got one now and its a A day so i have my gym uniform and on B days i like Bdays i have all my favorite classes (except for math).Math lab is Cool you just do homework then a game and i just realized right now is that basically preschool again AND the worst thing is that most of the classroom is girls like 20 girls and 3 boys soo i have no one to be friends with except for 3 people and there are my friends alright so we got one more minute so i got to publish this goodbye to the people who read this post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I almost dislocated my shoulder (COPS CALLED) (ALMOST DIED)

Weekend days