What I did over thanksgiving break

i just literally played assassins creed odyssey for like most of the weekend and I went for my cousins house for two days and we just played Minecraft I went home we ate our leftovers from thanksgiving I had a lot of Mac and cheese and I played with my dogs fed them the ham and let them outside also I saw this on a sub reddit R/memes and it says that shaggy is the fastest Person ever because if you think about Scooby-Doo is a Great Dane and they can run about 30 miles per hour and he can keep the same pace as scooby-doo so that means that shaggy is the fastest Pearson alive beating Usain bolts record of 28 miles per hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I almost dislocated my shoulder (COPS CALLED) (ALMOST DIED)

Weekend days

First quarter stuff